DHC Medicated Q Gel
Rich hydrating gel that refreshes while imparting suppleness. More than 27 million sold!*
*Total sales of Medicated Q series from Jan. 14, 2010, through Nov. 30, 2019
DHC Medicated Q Gel is a beauty gel developed by unique DHC technology. The formula contains medicated ingredients, including placenta and licorice derivatives, as well as multiple beauty ingredients, including coenzyme Q10.
The refreshing gel also protects skin from dryness with the emollient effect of olive squalane, which holds moisture in. This is an ideal aging care product for all skin types and ages.
- Improve dry skin, moisturize skin.
- Coenzyme Q10 smooths wrinkles on the skin and against aging.
- Whitening and increasing skin elasticity, nourish skin smoothness.
- Can be used as a face mask and a makeup base.
Water, butylene glycol, glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, squalane pentylene glycol, isopropyl lauroyl sarcosinate, polyglyceryl-10 myristate glycosyl, trehalose, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, carbomer, phenoxyethanol potassium hydroxide, ubiquinone, dipotassium glycyrrhizate ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, sodium hyaluronate, placental protein.
No added fragrance, colorants or parabens.
Apply an appropriate amount (about the size of a pearl) evenly over face.
- Do not apply on cuts, wounds, rash, inflammation or other skin abnormalities.
- Close the cap tightly after use.
- Avoid direct sunlight and extremely high-temperature and high-humidity environments.
- Keep out of the reach of children.