DHC Medicated Acne Control Spot Essence EX
Intensive beauty serum for teenage and adult acne.
DHC Medicated Acne Control Spot Essence EX is a beauty serum that targets acne on direct contact. This serum uses the active ingredient sulfur and attacks acne with an intensive 3-step process—suppressing excess sebum secretion, suppressing acne-causing bacteria, and unclogging pores. With these 3 steps, this serum helps create a skin environment that makes it difficult for acne to thrive.
Also formulated with whey as a skin conditioning ingredient, moisturizing plant extracts, and vitamins A, C, and E derivatives for clear skin. The thick gel is easy to apply with no dripping, and it penetrates deeply into skin for a smooth complexion without irritation. DHC Medicated Acne Control Spot Essence EX provides a skin-friendly, gentle touch, our goal with all of our skincare products.
- The active ingredient sulfur and attacks acne.
- Suppressing excess sebum secretion, acne-causing bacteria, and unclogging pores.
- A skin conditioning ingredient, moisturizing plant extracts, and vitamins A, C, and E derivatives for clear skin.
- Whether you have teenage or adult acne, this serum can help.
Water, glycerin, propanediol, peg-100 hydrogenated castor oil, sulfur acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol butylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, yogurt filtrate, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitat, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, zea mays (corn) oil, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus leaf/stem extract, houttuynia cordata extract, perilla ocymoides leaf extract, rosa multiflora fruit extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, royal jelly extract, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, tocopherol, citrus junos fruit extract.
No added fragrance or colorants. Paraben- and alcohol-free.
- Dispense an adequate amount (about a grain of rice) onto fingertip and spread over pimples. Do not touch the acne.
- For best results, use with other Medicated Acne Control series products.
- If the cosmetic product does not agree with your skin and you experience the following symptoms, stop using immediately and consult a dermatologist. Continued use may aggravate the symptoms.
- Do not apply on cuts, wounds, rash, inflammation or other skin abnormalities.
- Close the cap tightly after use.
- Avoid direct sunlight and extremely high-temperature and high-humidity environments.
- Keep out of the reach of children.