DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
Our award-winning Deep Cleansing Oil is a 1-step makeup remover and facial cleanser powered by organic virgin olive oil. More than 77 million sold!*
*Total sales of DHC Deep Cleansing Oil (all packages inclusive) from Dec. 1995 through Aug. 31, 2019
Just a few pumps of this makeup remover is all it takes to thoroughly cleanse, sooth and moisturize skin. Deep Cleansing Oil effortlessly removes thick makeup and melts away excess sebum and old skin cells, then rinses off easily in water without clogging pores.
This skin-friendly oil is formulated with top-grade olive oil and a variety of conditioning ingredients, such as rosemary, which is well known as a beauty herb, licorice derivatives and vitamin E. With DHC’s proprietary formula, the cleansing oil washes away all the makeup and dirt while leaving the necessary ingredients to impart a moisturized, bright complexion. Ideal for all skin types and ages.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil is formulated with a precious Spanish olive oil extracted from carefully handpicked organic olive fruit.
This precious olive oil is made from Flor de Aceite (Flower of the Oil), the juice that drops from the fresh green handpicked organic olives obtained from stone mill–crushed olive fruit. Even compared with a top-grade extra virgin olive oil, the quantity of oil that can be obtained from Flor de Aceite is much less, which is why this oil is so valuable. And with a composition similar to that of human sebum, it gently protects skin from damage.
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil grabs onto all the makeup, dirt and old skin cells and instantly separates them from the skin.
- It doesn’t feel slimy or oily, it rinses off easily, and your skin is left clean, silky and radiant.
- Can be used over eyelash extensions as the oil does not react with eyelash extension glue.
Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sorbeth-30 tetraoleate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil.
No added fragrance or colorants. Paraben-free formula with no mineral oil or petroleum-based surfactants.
Step 1: Dispense 2–3 pumps into dry hands, then massage onto dry face to dissolve makeup and other impurities.
Step 2: Once makeup is dissolved, rinse thoroughly with water or lukewarm water.
Step 3: For an even deeper clean, experience the double cleanse regimen with DHC Mild Soap, DHC Medicated Q Soap or your favorite DHC face wash.
- If the cosmetic product does not agree with your skin and you experience the following symptoms, stop using immediately and consult a dermatologist. Continued use may aggravate the symptoms.
- Do not apply on cuts, wounds, rash, inflammation or other skin abnormalities.
- Close the cap tightly after use.
- Avoid direct sunlight and extremely high-temperature and high-humidity environments.
- Keep out of the reach of children.