DHC Acne Control Fresh Foaming Wash
Foaming face wash that gently cleanses your skin and prevents teenage acne.
DHC Medicated Acne Control Fresh Foaming Wash is a face wash for teenage skin, which secretes excess sebum that clogs pores. The antibacterial active ingredient, isopropyl methylphenol, prevents breakouts by suppressing acne-causing bacteria.
The rich, yet light lather of this face wash acts as a cushion between your hands and face to gently remove excess sebum and dead skin cells without any harsh scrubbing, which can irritate sensitive skin. Thanks to moisturizing ingredients such as plant extracts, your skin is left refreshed and hydrated, never tight. And the scent of orange essential oil will help you forget about your pimples for a while.
- The active ingredient Isopropylmethylphenol has a bactericidal action, suppresses the growth of acne bacteria that causes acne and prevents the occurrence of acne.
- The fluffy elastic foam acts as a cushion to gently remove excess sebum and old keratin without rubbing the skin, which is sensitive to even slight stimulation.
- Product has a moisturizing component such as plant extract, which makes it not so dry.
- A subtle orange essential oil scent that removes the depressive mood of acne.
- The active ingredient Isopropyl Methylphenol.
- Royal jelly extract and plant extracts such as houttuynia cordata, Scutellaria baicalensis root: moisturizer, improve resistance for skin
- No added colorants. Paraben- and alcohol-free.
- Squeeze an appropriate amount (2–3 cm) onto palm.
- Create lather with cold or lukewarm water, then gently massage into face to cleanse.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold or lukewarm water.
- For best results, use with other Medicated Acne Control series products.
- If the cosmetic product does not agree with your skin and you experience the abnormality, stop using immediately and consult a dermatologist. Continued use may aggravate the symptoms.
- Do not apply on cuts, wounds, rash, inflammation or other skin abnormalities.
- Close the cap tightly after use.
- Avoid direct sunlight and extremely high-temperature and high-humidity environments.
- Keep out of the reach of children.